Moving to the Triangle is a challenge for many newcomers. There are a lot of decisions to make, from where to live, to finding a new doctor, dentist and eye health specialist. If brand new to Durham and Raleigh, turn to Dr. Beth R. Friedland of Park Ophthalmology for all eye exams and care. Whether it’s a prescription for new contact lenses, treatment for an eye injury, or surgery for a serious eye condition, Park Ophthalmology serves every eye patient need.
Park Ophthalmology shares five important reasons why patients choose Beth R. Friedland M.D. for Ophthalmology care:
- Vast experience: Beth R. Friedland has more than 30 years of experience as an Ophthalmologist. She founded Park Ophthalmology in 1984, and has built her practice on the principles of hard work, integrity and personalized service. Her special areas of interest include: treatment of the elderly, pediatric ophthalmology, occupational eye safety and laser eye safety.
- Top quality patient care: The Park Ophthalmology staff is dedicated to providing sophisticated, advanced eye care in a warm and caring environment. Patients’ questions about eye health and treatments are always welcomed and answered by the knowledgeable staff.
- An array of surgical treatments: Park Ophthalmology staff brings an extensive experience with eye surgeries for a variety of conditions. Surgical procedures include small incision cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, laser surgery, and emergency eye treatments.
- Comprehensive exams: An annual eye exam is always recommended. In addition to its surgical practice, Park Ophthalmology performs general vision exams, contact lens evaluation and fitting, eye safety information, and sports medicine protective eye wear and counseling.
- State-of-the-art advances: Friedland keeps current with developments in eye disease research and treatment through her work as a Clinical Associate Professor at the UNC-Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Beth’s work has taken her around the world to lecture in China, Israel, Europe, and the United States.
Make Park Ophthalmology the choice for eye health. With its wide range of services, all eye health and care needs can be handled in one location. Call our offices in Raleigh and Durham today and set an appointment with Dr. Friedland. You’ll quickly discover why so many other Triangle residents have made Park Ophthalmology their eye care provider of choice. We always welcome new patients and those who just want a change.
Park Ophthalmology welcomes patients from all areas of the Triangle and offers a wide variety of specialized services including surgery for diseases of the eye, vision examinations, eye safety information, sports medicine protective eyewear and counseling, contact lenses and evaluation, and all types of ocular diagnosis and treatment. Many types of surgery are available, including cataract and laser surgery. We are here for you and your eye and overall health. Give us a call today!
This article about the vision care is brought to you by the professional team at Park Ophthalmology located in the Triangle Region of North Carolina.
The information contained in this blog article is intended solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be offered as medical advice.
5306 NC Highway 55, Suite 102 (adjacent to the RTP/ Research Triangle Park)
Durham, NC 27713
Office: 919 544 5375
Fax: 919 544 5829
Park Ophthalmology North
6512 Six Forks Road, Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27615
919 846 6915
Office Manager Jenny Whitman, e-mail: email@example.com.
Follow us https://twitter.com/ParkOphthNC