Searching for an eye doctor is never easy . Here in the Triangle and within North Carolina many of our new patients come to us by referral. It is coworkers, families, friends, and neighbors who suggest the very best. There are a lot of things to consider: in-network, location, and offered services are just a few. How can you see through all those questions? As you search for the right practice, we offer a number of key advantages.
Here are five principal reasons to pick Park Ophthalmology, in both Durham and Raleigh NC when searching for eye care:
- Philosophy – Early detection is the best defense against vision loss. The Park Ophthalmology philosophy of health care is geared toward the prevention and treatment of eye diseases, with education, counseling, and personalized service. No one likes the air puff in their eye. But we strive to make sure that and every other part of eye care is as comfortable and simple as possible.
- Locations – Most people prefer to visit the eye doctor close to their home or their work. We are both; offering convenient locations in Research Triangle Park and North Raleigh.
- Services – Got itchy eyes? Problems with your contacts? Our ophthalmology team handles a variety of surgical and medical treatments and checkups. Whether you need a basic eye exam or something more serious, such as glaucoma or laser eye surgery, our doctors can help.
- Insurance – Insurance is confusing, but we can help you see right through it. We accept many forms of insurance and can guide you to make sure you get the best care and eye supplies.
- Our Team – Dr. Beth Friedland began this practice in 1984, based on hard work, integrity, and personalized service. She continues to stay current with new trends in eye care by conducting research and teaching at UNC Chapel Hill. Now, the team is expanding. Our new team member, Dr. Melissa Daluvoy, is also a board certified ophthalmologist and is cornea fellowship trained. She recently moved to the area from Washington, D.C. and is thrilled to support Dr. Friedland continue helping you see more clearly.
Nearly anyone can look at your eyes. Not everyone can see what we see: you as a patient and partner. Learn more about the advantages of picking Park Ophthalmology at https://www.brfeyecare.com/.
This article about the benefits of eye care is brought to you by the professional team at Park Ophthalmology located in the Triangle Region of North Carolina.
The information contained in this blog article is intended solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be offered as medical advice.
Photo Credit: Park Ophthalmology
5306 NC Highway 55, Suite 102 (adjacent to the RTP/ Research Triangle Park)
Durham, NC 27713
Office: 919 544 5375
Fax: 919 544 5829
Park Ophthalmology North
6512 Six Forks Road, Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27615
919 846 6915
Office Manager Jenny Whitman, e-mail: email@example.com
Follow us https://twitter.com/ParkOphthNC