Finding a new Ophthalmologist in the Triangle can be a challenge, but the task is simple for those who discover Park Ophthalmology. Many patients in the Triangle, Raleigh, and Durham have been referred over the years by friends, co-workers or neighbors. Current patients already know the many benefits of choosing Dr. Beth R. Friedland and gladly pass along her name when asked for referrals. Sometimes understanding insurance benefits, finding a convenient location for eye care, and determining which doctors offer the best services can seem like a huge puzzle; especially if new to the Triangle and North Carolina. To help solve it, Park Ophthalmology presents the following important advantages of going to Beth R. Friedland MD for routine and specialized exams, and treatment.
Here are five important advantages to becoming a Park Ophthalmology patient:
- Focus on preventive care:Many conditions that eventually result in vision loss can be spotted early, even before the patient notices any changes. Dr. Friedland puts a top priority on preventative care. Some of this care is as simple as educating patients about the best habits to maintain good eye health. Routine annual exams ensure that any potential problems are diagnosed in their earliest stages.
- Convenient locations: Many people prefer to schedule appointments near either home or work. With two convenient offices, one in North Raleigh and a second in Durham, Park Ophthalmology is close to the vast majority of Triangle residents, from Apex to Morrisville and beyond.
- Complete eye care services: Park Ophthalmology offers every service from routine vision exams to eye surgery. The Dry Eye Clinic at the offices provides accurate diagnosis of dry eye conditions, plus we offers a breakthrough treatment called LipiFlow for evaporative dry eye sufferers.
- Simplifying insurance concerns: Wading through complicated insurance policies can discourage people from visiting an eye doctor, but Park Ophthalmology staff is available to make sure patients get the correct benefits from their insurance plans.
- Park Ophthalmology patient portal: Fill out medical and insurance information at home by using Patient Portal, a secure online connection to Park Ophthalmology. This simple and intuitive tool allows new patients to compile and assess necessary data in the comfort of home, print the forms and then bring them to the office.
If it’s time to find an Ophthalmologist in the Triangle, please consider all the benefits offered at Park Ophthalmology. Call our offices today to set up an initial appointment with Dr. Friedland and discover why so many Triangle area residents recommend her as the Triangle Eye Specialist to their friends and family.
Park Ophthalmology welcomes patients from all areas of the Triangle and offers a wide variety of specialized services including surgery for diseases of the eye, vision examinations, eye safety information, sports medicine protective eyewear and counseling, contact lenses and evaluation, and all types of ocular diagnosis and treatment. Many types of surgery are available, including cataract and laser surgery. We are here for you and your eye and overall health. Give us a call today!
This article about the vision care is brought to you by the professional team at Park Ophthalmology located in the Triangle Region of North Carolina.
The information contained in this blog article is intended solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be offered as medical advice. Please always consult a physician.
5306 NC Highway 55, Suite 102 (adjacent to the RTP/ Research Triangle Park)
Durham, NC 27713
Office: 919 544 5375
Fax: 919 544 5829
Park Ophthalmology North
6512 Six Forks Road, Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27615
919 846 6915
Office Manager Jenny Whitman, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us https://twitter.com/ParkOphthNC